Simplify client management, strengthen your security and free your workforce to perform more efficiently with centralized desktop virtualization:
- Improve control of your IT resources — and, by extension, your ability to remain compliant — with a centralized, virtualized and automated approach to image and application management.
- Reduce the risks to your most valuable information by protecting it behind the walls of your secure data center.
- Encourage your workforce to produce their best results by giving them the flexibility to work where, when and how they choose.
- Enable your workforce to run multiple platforms and applications by giving them access to virtual productivity environments.
- Take charge of what, when and how to satisfy your IT demands with the services model that suits your IT budget.
- Choose the right solution for your IT challenge. Each architecture targets a different problem.
Whether you need to secure employee data under the strictest policies, or you just want to centralize your data and ensure that your workforce benefits from a rich productivity environment, you can get the following benefits from desktop virtualization solutions:
- Fast, centralized client deployment and management
- Simplified compliance and policy management
- Extremely secure information protection — without limiting workforce access
- Anywhere/anytime workforce access to productivity data and resources
- Access to virtual resources without a network connection
- Both traditional and virtual desktop environments
- Improved application performance
- Automatic information backups
- Reduced device repair requirements
- Virtualization benefits without the usual up-front infrastructure costs
- Option to pay only for the compute power you use
- Choice of solutions that target unique IT challenges
Contact your MR2 specialist to learn if VDI is right for you.