MR2 Solutions aims to provide solutions that help companies solve business challenges, while improving productivity. MR2 strives to create opportunities for growth and expansion for their clients by eliminating any obstacles or pain points IT departments may face. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, MR2 also offers opportunities for interested, motivated and hard working individuals that share the same vision. MR2 would love to hear from anyone interested in Sales, Marketing and Network Engineering.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Inside sales representative works collaboratively with the outside sales team members to grow new business and maintain relationships with existing customers. Inside sales reps are also responsible for supporting sales and business development, while providing excellent customer service by sourcing solutions and completing sales admin tasks for MR2 and our vendor partners. Reps will be trained on the overview of product lines, appliances and system solutions MR2 offers for its vendors as well as making generalized evaluations and assessments of client IT environments. As the initial point of contact, Insides sales reps are also in charge of effectively communicating and connecting with potential leads by driving event attendance and efficient follow up. Working with the outside sales team, reps will be responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales quotas by promoting relevant marketing/ sales promotional programs and initiate sales processes.
MARKETING/ INSIDE SALES INTERN
MR2 Solutions provides an excellent learning environment for individuals looking into marketing and/ or sales. Interns will be provided with tasks that are both technically challenging and educationally stimulating. Our sales and marketing departments produce quality work to generate new business and maintain long lasting relationships with our exisiting customers. Under the guidance of both the inside sales specialist and the marketing manager, interns will be able to gain marketing & sales experience as well as develop themselves in the professional business world.
Interns are expected to work in a fast-paced environment, and will be able to learn many different skill sets in various aspects of marketing and sales.
MR2 solutions is an IT company that work with notable and large vendors such as Dell. We seek hard working, motivated and dedicated individuals who are proactive in learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle big projects.
- Learn how to effectively communicate with business partners and clientele
- Build connections and efficiently network with professionals in the IT industry
- How to create compelling content for a specific target market
- How to drive attendance to company events and generate opportunites from registrants
- Become knowledgeable in online, direct and social media marketing
- Learn how to acquire new and exciting business through inside sales tactics
Co-op ROLES & REPONSIBILITIES:
- Research/ collect info (venue, contacts, locations) for marketing manager for direct marketing events
- Obtain technology training and certifications for product knowledge
- Assist in generating marketing reports
- Follow up/ event confirmation
- Assist / create email templates; promotion
Inside Sales Support:
- Schedule appointments
- Follow up post direct marketing events
- Generate/ monitor new leads
- Data entry / update zoho / connect with marketing campaigns
- Organize / monitor filing system (marketing and sales reports)
- Business or marketing major
- Experience with marketing, communications or sales
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office
- Organized, ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and willing to learn
- Positive attitude and dedicated
- The position begins January 19, 2015 and ends March 19, 2015.
- Minimum of 12 hours a wee
- Minimum of 4 (consecutive) hours a day: 8AM – 12PM and/or 1PM-5PM